Monday, December 23, 2013

Mimi and friend's Christmas Carol part 9


Strong Bad did not want to believe that Apple Bloom's dead, only that the girl was instead just in a hospital. But then, he, along with Mimi, Tizzy, Doody, Amy, Jewel, Yumemitchi, Kiraritchi, Toro, Jun, Ricky, Pierre, Suzuki, Clank, Bassy Girl and Kuro arrived at the last place they wanted to go to: the graveyard.

"Do we have to come here?" asked Strong Bad with a gulp in concern.

Kuro nodded. "Yes."

Jewel then leaned over towards Strong Bad as she spoke. "I'm really terrified of this place, too, Strong Bad." said the red haired in fear.

"So do I." added Bassy Girl as she clung hard to Strong Bad's cape to stay close to him.
"There's something I got to know. Is that not true?" asked Strong Bad.
Kuro just said. "Yes."
Swallowing up whatever pride he had left, Strong Bad spoke up."Come on, tell me what I want to know! I don't know, but I must! Who was the wretched soul whose death brought so much glee and happiness to others?"
The five stopped, as Strong Bad had once again answered. "Look for yourself."Stong Bad, Mimi, Tizzy, Doody, Amy, Jewel, Yumemitchi, Kiraritchi, Toro, Jun, Ricky, Pierre, Suzuki, Clank and Bassy Girl looked and saw that they had stopped in front of a tombstone. Although covered with snow, a bit of the writing was seen. The writing on it read "Ap".
"Something tells me something bad is going to show." said Boxxy Boy feeling afraid.
"Something tells me the same thing." Added Mimi
"Me too." finished Bassy Girl as she continues hard to Stong Bad's cape.
"Why if that coin landed on heads instead, Homesilvis, Boxxy Boy, Timmy and Daxter would experience this horror instead of us girl narrators!" said Clank.
"Well too bad, ladies," cut in Kuro. "the coin had chosen you."
"Well that didn't help." muttered Jewel.
"Shhh!" said Mimi. "Strong Bad needed peace for a moment!"
Strong Bad's heart skipped a beat at seeing the grave stone's writing. He had a bad feeling as well since he knew whose grave this was as he stepped forward to the grave. That was when Bassy Girl tapped him lightly on the shoulder.
"Strong Bad? Remember back at Wagsatchi, Homestar, Jak and Sly's house, I actually saw what Nathan meant when he said a crutch without an owner." said the red-headed girl.
"I see." said Strong Bad grimly. He then looked back at Kuro. "One more thing, Kuro. Are these shadows of things that will be or are they the shadows of thing that may be?"
Of course, Kuro answer. "It depends." 
Strong Bad walked to the grave and wiped off the snow. What he, Mimi, Tizzy, Doody, Amy, Jewel, Yumemitchi, Kiraritchi, Toro, Jun, Ricky, Pierre, Suzuki, Clank, Boxxy Boy and Bassy Girl saw on the writing was something that almost made their hearts stop completely. On the tombstone were the following words:
Apple Bloom
2008-2013
A young cute Pony Flilly who had hope
May she rest in peace
The girl narrators stared at the words on the tombstone in horror. "No!" exclaimed the three friends, horrified.
"It can't be!" Bassy Girl cried.
Soon enough, Boxxy Boy burst into tears, with Mimi patting her on the back in sympathy.
"No. It can't be! But.. it's true." exclaimed Strong Bad in horror. She knelt down on the snowy ground and sobbed very loudly. "That girl did not deserve to die! She didn't deserve to die!"
In tears, the bad turned back to Kuro, looking more and more afraid. "These things can be changed, right? I mean, a life can be made right, right?"
Strong Bad begged Kuro. "Please! I didn't want this to happen! Tell me that these events can be changed!"
"That's not all, County." Answered Kuro.
"Well then, there's something else you wanted to show me, is that it?" Strong Bad asked.
Kuro stopped, allowing Strong Bad to stand before it. Jewel stayed close to the strong bad, though just lingering at best. "Kuro, I know there's a question that I have to ask. I'm afraid to, but I have to. Who was the wretch whose death made so many people happy?"
Kuro pointed more prominently than ever before and said. "Well, look at this one."
Strong Bad and the girl narrators following the direction to specific grave nearby. It stood silently, not even a stone's throw distance away, and no more different than the next grave.
Strong Bad stepped slowly and carefully, before rushing back to Kuro. "Kuro, one last question…"
"Make it quick." Said Kuro darkly.
"These things you have shown me, will they happen? Or can they just simply be able to happen?"
Kuro pointed all the more at the grave. "Look for yourself."
Strong Bad went back, cautiously turning again. "These things can be changed!"
Strong Bad went on, stopped, and pointed at a different grave in cowardice. "Someone can fix their life!" Strong Bad insisted.
"You got that right, Strong Bad." Agreed Amy.
Finally he arrived at the other grave, the deceased's name covered by the snow. Slowly, he brushed the snow away, his fear only growing all the more as each letter was revealed. The name was soon fully uncovered, and Strong Bad wept.
"Strong Bad," he read. He turned in desperation while Boxxy Boy couldn't help but wish that nothing even worse should happen as she sobbed while Mimi try to comfort her.
"Please! Please! Don't let bad happen!" Kiraritchi sobbed.
"Please Kuro, no!" Strong Bad begged. "Hear me! I'm not the bad I was! Why would you show me this if I was past all hope?! Please, I will honor Christmas and try to keep it all the year!"
"Please Kuro, don't let bad happen!" Boxxy Boy sobbed again.
Strong Bad continues "I will live my life in the past, the present, and the future! I will not shut out the lessons you and the other spirits have taught me! Tell me that I can at least sponge out the writing on this stone!"
"DON'T LET BAD HAPPEN!" cried Amy
At this point, Stong Bad was on his knees, grasping at the spirits cloak in agony and desperation. "Please Kuro, PLEASE ANSWER TO ME!"
At this, Stong Bad leaned against the spirit, only for the cloth to fall.
And then, he woke up.


(Author's Note: I hope this chapter's not too short for you)


End of Chapter 9

Here

No comments:

Post a Comment