Thursday, October 30, 2014

Day of the deaths chapter 3

This night My first teddy pink dressed as a witch and My first teddy blue dressed as devil they walk to the neighborhood had some tick or treating and he knock the door and open it Olive Oyl "Trick or Treat!" They say "Oh my thire wear costumes, so here's your candies just for you." Olive Oyl said giving some candies for My First Teddy Pink and My First Teddy Blue, they see so many things are they collect "Look, I found it  a Strawberry Sassy Straw Candy Powder Filled Mini Straw " she said spotted a candy My first teddy blue he smiled, My first teddy pink and My first teddy blue was so happy to see all the houses. but they rememberd they story and good they knew a little fighting moves.the pummbled hit punched socked the shadow until they heard a fimiliar voice say " wait !"the dark mystyrious shadow pulled out a small unkown purple creature used as a light . the mysterious shadow was ratchet ( of course its ratchet read my username )it seemed like ratchet just woke up sence  he was in a baggy t-shirt and pj bottoms . Valrainia call him " come on in and go" ratchet went to bed early for he is extra energetic. "what happened to the power ? i woke up because i heard a loud nose . then i looked what time it was and the clock wasnt working . and then i tryed to turn on the lights and they wouldnt turn on " said ratchet . "tried " to answer him .My First Teddy Pink and My First Teddy Blue Was so Gald But then in the Graveyard there's no place in here "I'm so Scared it dark in dark." he said see the fogs nobody scared to them.
 to be contenued





No comments:

Post a Comment