Friday, October 3, 2014

Bacterial Contamination Scaredy

She was also been scared us Now i see this that.

"Why don't you die...?"

"We have made our decision."
"We're going to ignore her."
"We'll just crush anyone that's close to her, won't we? lol"


I am the target.
Some people were gossiping about me.
"Isn't she so annoying? (haha)"
For a reason as simple as that.
 

I have now been contaminated by bacteria,
and you won't be able to escape anywhere.
Recently my heart has gotten ill, too.
It hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts.



Even though I want someone to help me,
I can't find even one friend to rely on.
Even though it feels painful and agonizing,
I can't find even one place to escape to.


Anyone and everyone was looking down on me.
Just what do you want from me...?
My heart is about to shatter into pieces.
Just where am I disappearing...?
 

I want to take someone with me,
I want to infect someone else,
and I want to feel better soon.


To the girl who has gently
reached out her hand to me,
I will say "I'm sorry" apologetically.
 

I have now been contaminated by bacteria,
and I can't believe you any longer anymore.
Recently even my common sense has gotten ill,
and I can no longer stay clean or pretty.


 The bacterial contamination is spreading,
and you'll want to become stronger.
Even if I barely survive,
it will hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt.



I have been contaminated by bacteria...

My bacterial contamination has healed,
and my feeling have gotten better,
all because I have given my germs to that girl.
Aha, aha, aha, aha, haha...


I have now been contaminated by bacteria,
and my wounds would not close up.
Even if I kill myself by jumping the shortest height possible,
I still can't die a pleasant death.


The bacterial contamination is spreading,
and none of you is still alive.
In the end, I am all alone.


It hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts.
It hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts...
It hurts.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment