Thursday, October 3, 2013

Who Said What Now?




mimi & her friends verson of the Homestar Runner game "Who Said What Now?"! here

Row 1:

The Mimi says: "I was so pretty for long was Awsome!"

The Squeak says: "what Squeak?oh, it's me."

The Vanellope von Schweetz says: "Sugar and Sweet Likes me!"

The Bright Heart Raccoon says: "That a Bright idea!"

The Strong Sad says: "Each day we die a little more".

The Candy says: "Whatever happen to you, nothing wrong with that thing." 

The Split Kit says: "I'm the Good or the Bad Was I *embarrassed* oh, i'm Okey."

The Pinkie Pie says: "Okie-dokie-lokie! That was so much Fun!! right?."

The Jewel says: "So do I Like it, well if you should know like to sing and dance."

The Bud says: "That it Cool!, If I only watching this time."

The Strong Mad says: "Rrrraaaawww!"

The Stereo says: "Ooh so Lucky yeah Right! don't you?"

The Brigitte says: "I'm Perfect! (French) Je suis parfait! Really I'm so cool."
 

The Applejack says: "Go on Everyone i get all the apples Yippie! What in tarnation? "

The Yumemitchi says: "I Have addicted to love, you are my Friend."

The Marzipan says: "I'm the only girl."

The Dazzle says: "You sure look so Good Like it the more Happness is sweet."

The Mike Wazowski says: "I will Be Smart Too!"


The Cylindria says: "Really Did You like him That's pretty Good friend."

The Daisy says: "Yee Haw, Let Go you can do it First of all!"

The Toro Inoue says: "NYA? Yeah, thats Right Let get Together Again."

The Rarity says: "I'm So Happy to be it looks fabulous.Let's do it again! "

Row 2:

The Garfeld says: "I Feel Sleepy and  i was eaten well of course i'am."

The Pekopekotchi says: "That Not Interested do you mind do you."

The Terri and Terry Perry says: "We're Two of team Great!"

The Amy says: "Come on I should Like My Heart yeah, I Really Think so."

The Twilight Sparkle says: "Wish I had Dream Come Ture."

The Homestar says: "Now spell encyclopedia.... What? I'm supposed to what?! (embarrassed) Oh, man... I blew it real bad this time."

The Minka Mark says: "You Look silly, I've painted!"

The Snagglepuss says: "Heavens to Murgatroid! I'm so Creaming with you."

The Cheer Bear says: "Let us to Be Cheerful!"

The Cheat says: (The Cheat noises; same tune as the Intro)

The Rainbow Dash says: "Speed Fast as you Can. *Plain vrooming*"

The Proud Heart Cat says: "Everything Like me Purr Looks Good!"

The Kessie says: "Daddy do i Loves Me, Give me a Hug."

The Pepper Clark says: "Oops I mind A Mistake."

The Blossome says: "How Do You Like the Trees for a Beaitful Day."

The Top Cat says: "Hey i'm an actor Just In Time!"

The PaRappa says: "I know I Gotta Believe!"

The Pom Pom says: (bubbling noises)

The Kiraritchi says: "Who am'i supposed to be here like it uh,..Yeah!"

The Etno says: "I'm Looking for a few minutes well it is ture!"

The Coach Z says: "I have more than two prablems."

The Art says: "Surprise! Come and Getalong with me do Like it."

The Darlin says: "Sugar. Spice and Make me Feel Good. (Spanish) arriba!"

The Derpy Hooves says: "Tee he he that's was silly! (Giggle) uh maybe."

The Homsar says: "AaAaAh, my cheese is 50 cent!"

No comments:

Post a Comment