Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Scaredy Pants

is Scaredy Pants of this story
Narrator: Halloween is no different under the waves. Pirates, skeletons, and sea monsters.  
[laughs evilly]

Narrator: Ohh, sorry. Everyone having fun. Well, almost everyone.
[SpongeBob is washing the dishes in the Krusty Krab kitchen. The door creaks open and SpongeBob jumps in surprise]

SpongeBob: Huh?

Mimi: [stopped mopping] What is it, Spongebob?

Spongebob: Who's there?

[The door closes itself]

Elliot: Hmm, That's strange. It must be a wind.

Spongebob: Maybe you're right,Elliot. I must be hearing things.[goes back to washing some dishes. Turns around and 3 pieces of paper spelling out "boo" turn on the ordering turntable. SpongeBob speeds up the cleaning of the dishes until he finishes]

Terri: [reads it skeptically] Boo?
 
Spongebob: [speeds up the cleaning of the dishes]

Terri: [turn around and look at him] Hey, what are you on the rush?

Spongebob: [didn't reply and he finishes]Ok, Mr. Krabs, the dishes are done, I'm leaving! [tries running out but Mr. Krabs stops him in his tracks]

Duane: Hey, where are we going?

Spongebob: Home!

Mr. Krabs: [stops us in our tracks]Hold on. Don't you want to hear my annual scary story? 

SpongeBob: No thank you, Mr. Krabs. Uhh, does it have monsters in it?

Elliot: Hopefully I don't wanna hear about scary sea snakes.

Mr. Krabs: Aye, the worst monster of them all. 

SpongeBob: Uhh...no. [opens the door then turns around] Is it a true story?

Duane: do you  tell?

Mr. Krabs: True as the deep blue. 

SpongeBob: Ok, maybe just a little.0_0 

Mimi : And not too very long.

Mr. Krabs: [made us sit on the log] Have a seat, me boys and girls. [runs off to get the campfire. Then, he walks back in with the log on fire while saying "hot, hot, hot"] Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot! [puts a campfire in the middle of us and sits on a log] Every year on Halloween night, the Flying Dutchman descends on Bikini Bottom, in a pirate ship, just like this. [holds up a Krabby Patty] Only bigger!

SpongeBob: Excuse me, did his ship look like a Krabby Patty? <8(

Elliot: I don't think so, Spongebob. Ships don't look like Krabby Patties I know.

Mr. Krabs: Like I was saying, The Flying Dutchman swoops down and starts stealing people's souls. [holds up a pickle]

SpongeBob: Do souls look like pickles?
 
Terri: Uh, I don't think so. 

Mr. Krabs: Aye, as a matter of fact, they do. And he puts them where you can never get them...in his soul bag. [drops the pickle into a bag that has the words "Krusty Krab" crossed out and the word "soul" written above it. Mr. Krabs laughs evilly]

Kit: I really Know!

Spongebob: [shivers with fear with his right index finger in his teeth]

Terri: [fold my arms and looking bored] Well, that was an interesting ghost legend. B(

Squidward: [appears behind shivering SpongeBob in a pirate suit] I've come for your pickle! 

SpongeBob: [jumps up and screaming] Aaaahhh!!!

All: [look up at him] D8
  
Mr. Krabs: Ah, Scaredy Pants gets easier to scare every year! [Squidward takes his costume off as SpongeBob, in a barrel, sees the pirate was Squidward]

[Both Mr. Krabs and Squidward laughed as I walk up to SpongeBob who is hiding in a barrel]

Terri: Come out, Spongebob. It was only Squidward who helped Mr. Krabs with a spooky joke. B(

Spongebob: [pops his head out and sees the pirate was Squidward] Humph, Squidward! >8(

Elliot: [glares at Squidward] What a mangy-minded, selfish, snobbish, rude squidly creep. Who did he and Mr. Krabs think they are?

Mr. Krabs: Nothing like a good ghost story, eh, me boy? Hope you're not too scared to come to me party tonight, SpongeBob ScaredyPants! [laughs while walking out]

Spongebob: 8(

Elliot: Yes, but I don't believe in ghosts, man came down. >8(

Mr. Krabs: Hope you're not too scared to come to me party tonight, [squints his eyes at Spongebob and grins] SpongeBob ScaredyPants!

Duane: Hey, what about me, Mr. Krabs? >8(

Mr. Krabs: Well, since you said you don't believe in ghosts, then be it, Ghost Non-Believer. [laughs while walking out and both Spongebob and I glare at him]

Elliot: [sticks my tongue at Mr. Krabs] Nyah! >P Party pooper. B(

Mimi: Would you know what happen to him, this not ScaredyPants that's my friend  Scaredy the Black Cat.
 
Squidward: [walks up behind SpongeBob in the barrel with a smile] Steal your soul. :) 

SpongeBob: [jumps out of the Krusty Krab screaming] Aaaaaahhh!!! 
  
Mimi: come on,let's get out here.[Outside of Krusty Krab restaurant...]

[Inside...]
Spongebob: Aaaaaahhh!!! D8 [zips and hid behind the jack-o-lantern pumpkin]

Elliot: Spongebob, it's only me with my magic, and would you please come out of that jack-o-lantern already? B(

Spongebob: [pops his head from behind it and chuckles nervously] Oh ho ho, it's you, Elliot.

Terri: [walks up to him and grabs his hand] Come on, Spongebob. If you're gonna be scared easily, then I'll have to hold your hand and walk you back home.

Spongebob: [wipes the sweats from his forehead as we walk together and I drag him] Gee, thanks, Terri. I knew you're always there for me.

Elliot: Of course I'm there for you, Spongebob. What do you think I am? A selfish neighbor like Squidward Tentacles?

Spongebob: Oh, come on, Elliot. Don't be exaggerating. I don't think Squidward was selfish. ^^ [made a trademark laugh before we walks up and almost bump into a kid in a cowboy costume]

Kid: [hold out his bag] Twick-ow-tweat!:)

SpongeBob: [screams and runs away] Daaaaaahhh!!!

Patty: [slightly reaches my hand towards Spongebob] 8o

[The kid's parents walk up next to their son and me]

Mother Fish: It's ok, son. That's just SpongeBob Scaredypants.

Terri: [fold my arms and rolls my eyes] Oh please, dudette.

The kid: [holds his bag towards me] Twick-ow-tweat! :)

Patty: [smiles as I took out some candies from my pocket of the jean and drops them into his paper bag] 8)

[Somewhere in the road...]

SpongeBob and me: [walking home until Mrs. Puff in her witch costume drives up and honks, sending SpongeBob screaming and jumping to hold onto the street light]

Mimi: 8o

Spongebob: [shaking with fear as he cringed onto the top of the street light) D<

Mrs. Puff: Happy Halloween, Scaredypants. [looks at me] And you too, Mimi. [laughs before she drives off]

Mimi: Whatver.

SpongeBob: [sitting on it] The name's SquarePants. Its SquarePants! [Cut later at his house, inside a pumpkin. SpongeBob and Gary are inside of it] I don't get it, Gary. Every Halloween, no matter how hard I try, everyone seems to scare me.

Homeslivis Rosesweet: Don't be scare everyone came a long.
 
Vanellope Von Schweetz: Uh, Spongebob, you can get down now.

[The scene changed and cut to his pineapple house. The scene changed to inside a pumpkin where SpongeBob, Gary and I were inside of it. The candle is in the middle of us and it's lit]

Spongebob: I don't get it, Gary and Vanellope. Every Halloween, no matter how hard I try, everyone seems to scare me. [carves his pumpkin from the inside and then push the piece out of this hole. It looks like a window]

Gary: Meow.

Mimi: What You Gonna do.

Patty: Well, I guess people were having fun scaring at each other, man.

SpongeBob: [turns to us] Well, I'm sick of it. [carves the mouth of the pumpkin, push it out and both Spongebob and I came out] No more Scaredypants! [turns around, notices his pumpkin and screams before he zips off]

Mimi: Why.. what is it.8o

[All Inside the closet...]

Spongebob: [sat down and curled himself into a ball as he shivers with fear]

[Then, the door knocking is heard and]

Spongebob: [stops shaking and wonder who it is] 8o

[The scene cut to outside and you can see Patrick Star is knocking the door]

Patrick: SpongeBob!

Spongebob: Gary, it's Patrick! I'm going to scare him! It's my turn. [opens the door and tries to scare Patrick] Rawr! [Patrick has some funny glasses on]

Patrick: [waves his hand and has some funny glasses on] Hiya, SpongeBob!

SpongeBob: [screams and jumps up]

All: [walk up to Patrick and look up at Spongebob] 8(

Patrick: [takes his glasses off] Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.

SpongeBob: [sticks his front body to the ceiling] Why can't I be frightening for once? [peels off and lands back-first to the floor] Where's my chance?

Patrick: Well, if you want to be scary, [places his hand on Spongebob's back and three of us walk off to somewhere in this house] you got to need a good costume.

Patty: And for me, I'm gonna need to find a good magician costume that suits me as the Great and Powerful Patty. :)

Duan: I like this outfit of the costume.

Mimi: How I Look.
Patrick: Well, sounds magical to me.

Patty: Well, I do have magical powers which I thought I'm gonna need it to entertain the kids and the Trick-Or-Treaters.

[Later, SpongeBob walks out of his closet with a big, white sheet on and he dressed up like a white ghost]

SpongeBob: What do you think? 8)

Patrick: Great! You'll going as my trick-or-treat bag! 8)

SpongeBob: [shook his head] No, no! I'm the ghost of the Flying Dutchman! >8(

Kit: [walks toward them and dressed in the red and black dress with long sleeves, black gloves, black lacing on my chest, black ruffles on my short dress skirt, black cape, black boots, a red, pointy, wizard hat with a red jewel embedded on the center of it and I wore black wig that is a long hair tied in a high ponytail with a golden hair holder and curled bangs] Well, how did I look? 8)

Spongebob: You look greatly amazing, Kristina. 8)

Patrick: But you don't look scary. [chuckles]

Vanellope Von Schweetz: Who cares? I don't need to look scary. Instead, I wanna look more magical, mystic and a powerful magician as Mystic Misty. ^^



Spongebob: Who's Mystic Misty?

Elliot: [took out the picture of the adult human witch in the same costume I'm wearing, she has blue eyes and wore red lips]

Patrick: [thinking] Uhh...something's missing. [his idea lit up] I know! [runs inside SpongeBob's closet. A tree falls down, but then gets sawed down by Patrick. Patrick comes out with a pair of clogs] Step into these babies, Hans. [stood up and smirks] Terrifying.

SpongeBob: [now wears clogs] I don't know Patrick. 8(

Patrick: [turns his head around and heard both children's laughter and the ringing doorbell] Come on, SpongeBob. It's little kids! Little kids are easy to scare!

[The door opens and it shows the trio of the children in their costumes]

Kids: Trick-or-treat!

SpongeBob: [tries to scare the kids like he did to Patrick] Rawr-rawr!

Kids: [laughing]

Spongebob: [put his arms down] 8(

Kid #1: Look, it's the haunted mattress!

SpongeBob: <8( Ok, ok, [took out the orange bowl of candies] here's your candy.

Kid #1: No, please, that was enough of a treat, thank you.

Kids: [laughing]

Spongebob: >8(

Kids: [walk away, still laughing and the door slam closed]

SpongeBob: [sadly walks up and sat onto the couch next to me] I don't get it, guys. <8(

Patrick: [holds the scissors in his right hand] SpongeBob, Kristina, look at my new paper ghost! [holds up a paper ghost puppet on his left hand] Oooh, scary.

SpongeBob and me: [walk up to Patrick]

Patrick: That is it, Patrick! 8)

Patrick: What's it?

Terri: Well, tell us, Spongebob.

SpongeBob: What's the difference between that ghost and me?

Patrick: Uh...[concentrates as he look at his puppet and then at Spongebob]

Kit: I'm sensing that ghost has to be rou--

Patrick: No, no, no wait. Don't tell me. [concentrates more and look at the ghost, then Spongebob and back at this ghost] D-don't tell me. Don't tell me! Don't tell me! I can do this. Don't tell me! Don't tell me!

Elliot: Calm down, Patrick. I guess you don't get it.

Patrick: Ok, tell me.

Elliot: [whispers to Spongebob's ear]

SpongeBob: [look at Patrick] I have a square head and a real ghost has a round one. All we have to do is make my head round and boo, I'm scary!

Terri: How are we gonna make your head round, Spongebob?

Spongebob: You'll see for yourself, Kristy.

[Later, SpongeBob is now sitting on a chair in his bathroom and Patrick has goggles on. I was standing in front of Spongebob worriedly]

Patrick: Ok, are you ready?

SpongeBob: [shows paper ghost] Remember, like this. [Patrick razors off SpongeBob's sides]

Patrick: Are you sure you want to do this?

SpongeBob: Shave me down, make me round!

Patrick: [picks up one piece] All right, [uses it to pat off his sweat from his forehead] let's get to it. [razors off more part]

[Later, Patrick's hand is holding the paper ghost and put it down to show SpongeBob is now a round ghost]

SpongeBob: What do you think?

Patrick: Perfect. 8)

Terri: Indeed it was. 8)

All and Patrick: [walks up to him]

Patrick: [shakes Spongebob's hand] Now that's scary! [puts on his funny glasses] Let's go scare somebody.

[Later somewhere in the street...]

SpongeBob: [runs down a street and trying to scare people] Oooh...I'm the Flying Dutchman! [ran up to the metal house]

Patrick: [walk like a zombie as I walk behind him] Oooh...I don't know who I am!

[Inside the male fish's house, you can hear a doorbell ringing]

Ding dong!

Orange and brown male fish: [walk up and opens the door]

SpongeBob: [pops up and scares him with his raised hands] Rawr! Rawr! I'm the Flying Dutchman!

Patrick: Oooh, I'm the Flying Dutchman's best friend! [both run off laughing as I walk up to him]

Man fish: Hey, don't you kids want your candy?

Me: Sure. 8)

Spongebob and Patrick: [both jump behind some coral in the shape of a skeleton head and pop their heads in the holes that looks like a skeleton's eyes]

Patrick: Oh boy, that was something.

[Inside there, both of them sit down as I walk up to them and somehow got there so fast]

Patrick: Your costume really packs a punch.

SpongeBob: Do you think? 8D

Patrick: Oh, no question! You scared the barnacles off that guy! 8)

Me: Guys, I don't think he's scared and gave me some candies.

SpongeBob: Who should we scare next?

Patrick: There's a whole party just full of people at the Krusty Krab [wraps his left arm around Spongebob as I sat next to Spongebob] and the Flying Dutchman is going to be show up uninvited!

[Then, we hear the kids laughing]

Patrick: [elbows him and whispers] Here comes someone now!

The children: [walking down the street]

SpongeBob: [jumps out to scare the kids from earlier] Rawr! Rawr! I'm the Flying Dutchman!

SpongeBob & Patrick: [run off laughing again and I follow them]

Kid #2: Wasn't that the Haunted Mattress?

Kid #3: I guess he's been demoted to a haunted sleeping bag! [kids laugh]

[Later outside of the Krusty Krab restaurant, you can see some  people walking over to there in all of their costumes. Inside, there are more people in their costumes and the camera panned to the right. You can see Sandy with her head that looks like a fish and Squidward in his pirate costume and stopped to took a shot at Mr. Krabs and Pearl] 

Mr. Krabs: [bobbing for apples with his daughter Pearl, who is dressed up as Frankenstein's bride. Mr. Krabs chokes on an apple]

[Pepper as Prinesces and all]

Pepper: "Gasp" oh deer

Pearl: Oh, dad, you're embarrassing me again! [cries and runs off]





Pepper: Don't Worry Pearl i'll Help you.

Mr. Krabs: [spits out the apple which shoots past Squidward,Dear Heart,Woody and Sandy until you hear a crashing sound]

Sandy: [notices Squidward,Dear Heart and Woody] Howdy Guys and Squidward, I mean, Flying Dutchman. Great party, huh?

Woody: Wow That's Great.

Dear Heart: Yeah I love That.

Squidward: What are you supposed to be?

Sandy: Why, I'm a pet goldfish in a bowl!

Dear Heart: Ooh I loved The Fish.

Squidward: I don't get it. [turns away and sips his fruit punch from his glass cup as Sandy walks off] 

[Meanwhile, SpongeBob, Patrick and I are on the roof of the Krusty Krab]

SpongeBob: [opens a door on the roof to peek through to look at the party]

Patrick: [tied Spongebob up with some rope which he will lower him in with] Are you ready, SpongeBob and Mimi?

Spongebob: [gave him a thumbs up] 8)

Mimi: We're ready. 8) Come a long Guys.




Patrick: [walks up and pick up the blue power strip]

SpongeBob: Ok, Patrick, kill the lights!

[The lights go off and the people's screams are heard. Inside this restaurant, the puff of smoke appeared in front of the cashier boat]

SpongeBob: [appearing with a scary look in the doorway of the roof]

[Everyone is screaming as Patrick is talking through a megaphone to scare everyone]


Patrick: Wa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I am the Flying Dutchman!

Spongebob: [lowered in]

Patrick: Booga, booga, booga, booga!

Mr. Krabs: [even hides in the apple barrel and is shaking with fear]

Patrick: Give me your souls! 

[A jellyfish zaps Patrick's back]

Patrick: S8

Jellyfish: [swam away]

Patrick: Huh? [turns around before he screams and lets the rope go plunging SpongeBob down onto the floor] Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Spongebob: Aaaaaaahhh!!!

Mimi: [cover my mouth with my hands] 0_0

Spongebob: [hit to the floor]

Patrick: [run around, screaming and hold his own butt] Aaaaaaahhh!!!

Spongebob: [plunged upward] Whooooaa!

Patrick: [continue running around the roof and screaming] Aaahh!

Spongebob: [got lowered and crashed to the floor] Whoa!

Thud!

Spongebob: [raised up like a yo-yo] Whoa!

Patrick: [run around the chimney] Waaahh! [rubs his back on it] Ooh! Aah! [ran off] Aah! Ouch!

Spongebob: [swung to the left] Whoa!

Patrick: [ran to the right] Aaahh!!

Spongebob: [swung around uncontrollably] Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! [slowly swung around as he repeated screamed "Whoa!". He stopped and is now hanging upside down with his eyes spun around] Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Mimi: [made a facepalm] Oh boy...

Kid #3: [notices SpongeBob's pants] Hey, that's no Dutchman, that's SpongeBob!


Sandy: SpongeBob?

Squidward: SpongeBob.

[Everyone laughs]

Woody: [Angelie] hmmph.

Mr. Krabs: [pops his head out from the apple barrel before points and laughs at Spongebob]


SpongeBob: [still dangling] Help! Help!

Patrick: [using megaphone] I am not SpongeBob. Those are my street clothes!

Everyone, but All gang: [still laughing at Spongebob]

Fish #1: Flying Dutchman! Flying dope!

[The thunder appears in the sky outside and the front doors are open]

Flying Dutchman: Enough!!!

[Everyone gasps and the green smoke comes into the Krusty Krab. A green figure appears]

Flying Dutchman: [laughs]

The crowd: [screaming] Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Terri: [walks up to Mr. Krabs in the apple barrel] Who in the sea is that?

Mr. Krabs: It's the real Flying Dutchman!

Mimi: [look up at the Flying Dutchman] That's a real one?

Mr. Krabs: [gasps and fainted]

Flying Dutchman: You bet your white lily livers I'm the Flying Dutchman. I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I'm going to steal your souls.

[Everyone screams]

The people: Aaaaaahhh!!!

Flying Dutchman: Quiet!! [breathes out flames to burn them] You had it coming, you little crybabies. Every year, people dressing up like me.

Squidward: [notices what he's wearing so he takes his costume off and whistles nonchalantly]

Flying Dutchman: Turning the Flying Dutchman name in a laughingstock. But that's not the reason I'm taking your souls. [pointing at SpongeBob, who is hanging upside down] No, this is the straw that broke the camel's back. Out of all the Dutchman costumes I've seen, yours is the most insulting.

SpongeBob: Do you mean I'm not scary?

Flying Dutchman: You? Scary?! [laughs as he took out his sword to cut the dangling rope and SpongeBob hit to the ground as I ran up to him. The green smoke flew up to him, morphed into the Flying Dutchman and wrap his left arm around Spongebob] Let me tell you about scary, kid. There's all kinds of scary things in the world. Spiders are scary, uhh, I'm scary. You, you're not scary. Ok, let's get this over with. [vanished. He turned into a green smoke flew up to the air and morphed into himself. He made an evil laugh which makes everyone scream in horror]

Sandy: SpongeBob!

Flying Dutchman: First, I got to get rid of this stupid costume.

[takes off SpongeBob's ghost costume and look at Spongebob with his widened eyes as he paused]

[Then, Flying Dutchman flies out, screaming]

Mimi and all: [widened my eyes with horror as I look at Spongebob who is now shown as skinless with just a brain, eyes, and a mouth with the lower half of his body]

SpongeBob: Hey, what do you know? I scared him! [laughs]

[Then, Everyone runs out, screaming]

Mimi, Spongebob the gang and Patrick: [walk outside and stopped]

Spongebob: It worked, guys. I scared everybody! 8)

Patrick: Yeah, I guess it was your pink hat. 8)

SpongeBob: Pink hat? [touches his own brain with both hands] Oh, that's not a hat. That's my brain.

Patrick: Oh. [runs out, screaming and both Spongebob and I look at him]

Spongebob and Mimi and all the gang: 8(

All 5Gpk: "All Laughter"

[The scene fades to black]

SpongeBob's voice: Don't worry, it grows back!

Mimi: Yeah.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment