Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What Is Me Meme

What Is Me meme are.

Who I look like: there cute care bears and care bears cousins of us - animal crossing serie there like cute as adorable.

Who I act like: I am a little fat like Garfield from Garfield and Friends,a little hipster like Parappa from PaRappa the Rapper anime,a Bravest warrior like Ratchet from Ratchet & Clank, a bigger gal like Marzipan from Homestar Runner,and in a brains Formilla like Lovelitchi from Tamagotchi,there five thing are awsome.

Who I want to be: Cornelia Hale I like everything about her, Michelangelo the main character from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles others of the few characters Huey, Dewy, and Louie from Disney's Quack Pack.

What my style resembles: three type of movie Garfield: The Movie, Kung Fu Panda 2 and  Monsters University all it they have.

What style inspires me: The Garfield Show and Disney's House of Mouse i create usually can be inspired by other styles

What styles I avoid:  i least Almost Naked Animals but people they don't have fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment