Thursday, January 19, 2023

Sylvanian Families Babies: This World is Something New to Me

 


Fiona Beagle: Where am I? 


Charlie Cottontail: How did I get here? 


Crème Chocolate: Today is very different than yesterday


Gerard Hunter-Smyth: So this is the world? 


Hannah Periwinkle: I miss my old womb. 


Timothy Kennelworth: The wallpaper here just ain't the same. 


Jason Osborne: This word is something strange


Nigella Doughty: I'm wet


Bilberry Bramble: I'm cold


Kabe Chocolate: I need a change


All: This world is something new to me


Henry Periwinkle: Oh, my head, what is this? I can't take it


Bonnie Teak: Me neither


Bradley Osborne: I'm hungry


George Golightly: I'm tired 


Cheddar Buttercup: I'm irritated. 


Oscar Buckley: But I love the extra leg room. 


Nel Teak: Man! They cut my cord


Ned Teak: Consider yourself lucky


Henry Periwinkle: This world is way too big. 


Teddy Porridge: And populated by fuzzy pigs. 


All: This world is something new to me. 


Jason Osborne: This world is such a gas. 


Breeze Chocolate and Lola Lopez: P.U., where's your class? 


All: This world is something new to me. 


Charlie Cottontail: QUIET, CAN'T A GUY GET SOME SHUTEYE?


Liberty Harvey: It's so noisy in here


Oscar Buckley: I CAN BARELY HEAR MYSELF SUCK


Jumbo Trunk: The food here tastes pretty good,


Kabe Chocolate: My compliments to the chef.


Hayley Doughty: And you gotta holler to get fed. 


Henry Periwinkle: But I could get used to that. 


Ginni Golightly: This world is way too bright, 


Timothy Kennelworth: Can't somebody turn down the light? 


Scott Sandy: So that's what that thing looks like.


Alfie Walnut: All things here are meant for play,


Brooklyn Doughty: It's gonna be a real cool day. 


All: This world is something new to me. 


Ba-da-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu Real cool La-la-la-la


This world is something new to me. 

Have all sylvanian babies are here in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment