Friday, August 28, 2020

Raf x Pit in Macaroni & Cheese



the Announcer: And now it's time for Silly Songs with Hoshina Hikaru. The part of the show where Hikaru comes out and sings a silly song. We joined Hikaru as she recounts the amazing tale of her family's invention of macaroni and cheese.

Hoshina Hikaru: It's true! I will explain it to you! As only an opera can do! My... Great (24x) grandfather and my Great (19x) grandmother. I forget how many greats. Well, they lived in different families

Families: Lived in different families

Hoshina Hikaru: Who didn't like each other...

Pitonio as Antonio: My name's Antonio Kidaroni and we eats-a pasta only.

Pitonio the 1st as Kidaroni 1: Buscantni, Rigatoni

Pitonio the 2nd as Kidaroni 2: We like-a penne

Pitonio the 3rd as Kidaroni 3: Cannelloni

Antonio: But don't call them noodles

Kidaroni: Ha ha ha ha ha

Rafla as Momma Angelisi: My name-a Momma Angelisi and our food's extremely cheesy. Gorgonzola

Angel kid as Angelisi Kid 1: Eww, it's smelly

Angel kid as Angelisi Kid 2: But I still want some in my belly

Momma Angelisi: That's because we like our food extremely cheesy

Angelisi: Ha ha ha ha ha

(Pit Had appeared)

Antonio: Have you met my son-a Tony? He makes a mean-a macaroni

(Raf Had appeared)

Momma Angelisi: My Maria makes a charming saucy cheese. Someday she'll meet a man-a. Who comes from her own clan-a

Antonio: No son of mine will ever marry a Angelisi...i

Hoshina Hikaru: My Great (24x) father and my Great (19x) mother. I still forget how many greats. Though their families were enemies, Maria and Tony liked each other.

(both carts of pasta and cheese sauce roll away, Tony and Maria hop on them, but crash because of rocks and results a glob of macaroni and cheese, the families were not happy)

Momma Angelisi: (gasps) It's his fault!

Antonio Pitonio: Her fault!

Momma Angelisi: Your fault!

Hoshina Hikaru: No, it's their fault. The families were having a fit. Maria and Tony were tasting

Pit as Tony: Iiiiit's... impastably delicious

Raf as Maria: It's incheddarably delightful

Tony: There's a piece on your lips

Both: We shouldn't miss this biteful

(both of them sigh, then they're about to kiss, only to get interrupted by Hikaru)

Hoshina Hikaru: Wait, wait, wait, wait a minute! (groans) This is my grandparents! Nothin' to see here! (whispers) Let's just skip to the end. That's how my Great (24x) grandfather and my Great (19x) grandmother, I still don't know how many greats, but they brought together the families.

Families: Brought together the families

Hoshina Hikaru: And invented Macaroni and Cheese (continues singing until Momma and Antonio stop arguing)

Momma Angelisi: It's cheese and macaroni!

Antonio: It's macaroni and cheese!

Hoshina Hikaru: It's Great (9x)

Announcer: This has been Silly Songs with Hoshina Hikaru. Tune in next time to hear Antonio say...

Antonio: It's-a-Grrrrreat!

raf and pit are the couple in the history

No comments:

Post a Comment