Saturday, December 3, 2016

My Top 10 Babies


10 Babies of the frist part
1. Kate (Arthur)
2. Swee' Pea (from Popeye the Sailor)
3.Panky (Pink Panther)
4. Lady puppy (Lady and the Tramp)
5. Maggie Simpson (Simpsons)
6. baby Blu (Rio)
7. Baby Po (Kung Fu Panda)
8. baby Coach Z (Homestar Runner)
9. Baby Applejack (My Little Pony)
10. baby Bunnymund (Rise of the Guardians)

and this part two
1. Baby Rapunzel (Tangled)
2. Baby Mavis (Hotel Transylvania)
3. Baby Piggy (Muppet Babies)
4. Kayna (My Singing Monsters:Dawn of fire)
5. Tweedle (My Singing Monsters:Dawn of fire)
6. Phangler (My Singing Monsters:Dawn of fire)
7.Hugs & Tugs and Pumpkin and Pound Cake (both) (from the Care Bears and My Little Pony Friendship is Magic)
8. Stewie Griffin (Family Guy)
9.Jewel Sparkles (Lalaloopsy Babies)
10. Furcorn (My Singing Monsters:Dawn of fire)

Honorable mentions go to
Red (Young) from The Angry Birds Movie
Sooza (My Singing Monsters:Dawn of fire)
Baby Herman from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"
Baby Bugs Bunny
Pebbles Flintstone
Chuckie from "Rugrats"
Bamm Bamm
Baby Pooh
Diamond Destiny

Pango (My Singing Monsters:Dawn of fire)
Poof (Fairly Odd Parents)
Temper baby Mite
Baby Melody (The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea)
Pom pom (My Singing Monsters:Dawn of fire)
Brittle Baby Housefly
Jo Jo Baby Butterfly(as a Caterpillar)
Lily loud
A puppy Snowy
Kimi Wattabee-Finster (Rugrats)
Courage Baby
Baby SpongeBob
Tuffy/Nibbles from Tom and Jerry
Bob baby Ladybug
Gordon baby Scorpion
Gene baby Centipede
Baby Smurf
Baby Sonic
and Baby Tarzan from the Disney movie

No comments:

Post a Comment