Monday, January 26, 2015

Top 12 Guilty Pleasures

These are my top 12 Guilty Pleasures.

#12.) Breadwinners: When they have see this before, I pretty much already for the weirdest people in the world then I like, But Everyone Hates.

#11.) Desert Punk: I bored Watching is very Stupid i never had for a joking in my life this show on TV and I think better Saving Private Ryan they were pretty funny.

#10.)  Fanboy & Chum Chum: This probably enough for a Crazy Superhero but people often tell me that they hate this Nickelodeon TV show. But if I know will be there, the best episodes Believe it or not,but the Worst episodes beings that would be weird others say about it.

#9.) Drawn Together: Don't Worry, No ones see this part in the So-bad-it's-good category, would not introduced, but my only killer with it violent for not more, is that for days.

#8.) Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: the weridest of all time its an okay show though id like it better most of all thing to do.

#7.) The Land Before Time: For three time of the million years and this movie was just fuel to the fire. Yes, the movie is kind of cliche, and the plot is small, but it's a cute movie that really captures the heart of the television series.

#6.) Yo Gabba Gabba!: It not for seport what they have , and I still enjoy it now. I love the art style, and it gives out good messages for young kids, nobody could be i was understand.

#5.) Bubsy: Why do I enjoy classic literature? Because of a Dumbest Cat of the world I ranted a lot about her as a total failure animal.

#4.) Naruto: Now this probably the first If i scrowed you up forver to get mixed reviews, along with a few others that I'll mention later.

#3.)The Fairly OddParents: One of the reasons I like the fairy god Parents of the stupid guardians and I think some of the episodes were pretty good...

#2.) The Garfield Show: if you know the episodes was either love-it-or-hate-it, and I could see why. But it was a genuinly funny show, and it had really likable characters.

#1.) The Amazing World of Gumball: I saw some episodes of the early seasons of this show but no one else to seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment