Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Scorpi's parents then and now

I've been for this Scorpi's extended family, so I decided to draw some pictures based on what I think their relatives are like. And I draw something, I want to tell you before I head on with the descriptions.

Sparks (Scorpi's father)
He so impatient , were still babies. Here's what I thought up for him:
& after a tearful farewell, he runs off to fight that creature.Sparks shrugged it off due to his strong will.

Banzel (Scorpi's mother)
Lovely Banzel is often times similar to her son in several ways of her pregnant woman, like her ditziness & her beauty, but in ways, she's The cute but always different as well. She's very timid, shy, & often unsure,

Scorpi's parents as they are now.

Sparks
After being freed from the Zone Of Oblivion, decided to retire from battle, since the war is pretty much already over. However, that doesn't stop him from fighting. He still carries his sword everywhere he goes in case a demon beast were to show up. He's still quick & agile when he's battling, even at that age, but he can only do these feats for a short time before wearing out, 

Banzel
Still a very sweet woman, she still has that "timid-but-uses-violence-as-a-last-resort" trait, but she has lost some of that timidness, becoming a little more braver & ready to try new things. 

1 comment: