Friday, March 15, 2013

my Personality offspring

So I’ve had this idea in my head for weeks to do a personality comparison meme but after searching around DA all I could find were multiple personality disorder memes and since I could not find a meme that catered to my needs, I made my own!

So here’s a quick run down of who I choose and why I feel their personality fits my OC’s Talen from flint the time detective + Gadget from Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers + Candy Girl Katy Perry = Candy Cane

Zoe Trent from Littlest Pet Shop + Meloditchi form Tamagotchi +
Carrie Underwood = Roxy

Lovelin form Tamagotchi + Marzipan from Homestar Runner +
Gracie from The Animal Crossing = Junglelove

Sunny Funny from PaRappa The Rapper + Leafy From Flint The Time Detective + Lucky the Leprechaun = Periwinkle Shamrock

Courage the Cowardly Dog + Sly Cooper + Luigi from Mario & Luigi series = Cancun

No comments:

Post a Comment