Sunday, October 7, 2012

Space Mysteries Solved

There a New Girl in Town.

This just in… It's my investigative report on our recent space mysteries. First up, thanks SO much for helping me unscramble Wally's name.

 Next, remember yesterday's space chunk I spotted? I got the inside scoop from Tamara Tesla, our resident brainy scientist. Turns out, they're Cosmic Rox… And Tamara says they can be EXPLOSIVE!

 Finally, you all were so helpful in helping me identify the odd drink out. 'C' was the correct answer. It's a BRAND NEW MOSHLING!




Now the big question is… WHO is this new Moshling? If you have the Ultimate Moshling Collector's Guide then you probably already know the answer. Comment on THIS blog and tell me the correct name of the new Moshling and a few of you will get some Random Rox!

Keep your eyes at hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment